Before You Begin
Welcome2ISU is a personalized web portal for prospective students who wish to apply for the Spring 2015 or Summer 2015 semesters.
Spring 2015 and Summer 2015
The information in this article applies to prospective students who wish to apply for admission to Illinois State for the Spring 2015 or Summer 2015 semesters.
Fall 2015 or Later
Important: To apply for the Fall 2015 semester (or later), you will not use the Welceom2ISU portal. For more information, refer to the following:
- 2049: Overview of applying for admission to Illinois State University
- 2046: Applying to Illinois State University as a freshman student
- 2048: Applying to Illinois State University as a transfer student
Logging in to Welcome2ISU
Prospective students who want to apply for the Spring 2015 or Summer 2015 semesters can log in to the Welcome2ISU website to access the online admission application, financial aid information, and more.
Create an Account
Before you can log in to Welcome2ISU, you must create an account. To create an account, do the following:
- Go to https://welcome2isu.illinoisstate.edu.
- Under Sign in, click Sign up here!.
- Complete the online form to set up your account.
If you have forgotten your Welcome2ISU password, do the following:
- Under Sign in, click Forgot your password?.
- Complete the form to retrieve your password.
If you are unable to retrieve your password using the above method, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-366-2478. Please note that your Welcome2ISU password is not the same as a ULID password. You will get a ULID account and password once you are admitted to Illinois State.
Where to Get More Help
For all other problems with Welcome2ISU, please contact the Technology Support Center at (309) 438-4357 or by email at email@example.com.