To install the uPrint Pharos software on Windows, do the following:
- Download the uPrint Pharos software.
- After the installer is finished downloading, double-click the file to begin installation.
- If you are off campus, you must connect through VPN before installing the uPrint software.
- 1091: Connecting with Cisco VPN Client for Windows
- 1322: Connecting with the Network Connect WebVPN client
- Click Accept after reading the end user license agreement.
- Click the Install button.
- Click Finish when the installation has completed.
The uPrint Pharos software adds a new printer named "ISU Mobile Printing" to your computer. When you print to this printer, you can pick up and pay for your print jobs at any of the uPrint stations located throughout campus.