Before You Begin
You must enter your PIN to access your voice mail. If you need to change your PIN, you can do so by following the instructions below.
The first time you set up your voice mail, you were prompted to change it to something personal and secret. The instructions below describe how to change your PIN after the first time.
Change Your Voice Mail PIN
To change your voice mail PIN, do the following:
- On your campus phone, press the Messages button or dial 8-3000.
- Enter your PIN followed by the pound sign (#) when prompted.
- Press 4 to enter setup options.
- Press 3 to enter preferences.
- Press 1 to change your PIN.
- Enter your new PIN followed by the pound key (#).
- Enter the new PIN again followed by pound key (#) to confirm your new PIN.
The system should confirm that you changed your PIN. You may now hang up.