Before You Begin
If you've forgotten your ULID password or are unable to change it, you can have your password reset by completing Account Recovery through the Technology Support Center website.
You also have the option of having your password administratively reset in person by bringing your Redbird Card to the Technology Support Center or the TechZone.
Each of these options is discussed in more detail below.
To reset your password through account recovery, do the following:
- Go to http://supportcenter.illinoisstate.edu.
- Click Account Recovery.
- Enter your ULID in the ULID box.
- Your ULID is the first part of your email address.
- Select your three security questions.
- The order of the security questions does not matter, but you must remember and choose the same questions you previously set up.
- Provide the answers to each of your security questions.
- You must answer all three questions correctly using the same answers you previously provided.
- Click Continue.
- You will be prompted to enter a new password. Enter the new password twice.
- Click Continue.
- You will receive a message stating the password has been changed successfully.
If you are unable to complete the account recovery process successfully, you can have your password administratively reset, as described below.
Administrative Password Reset
You can have your ULID password reset by bringing your Redbird Card to either the Technology Support Center office in Julian Hall 150 or the TechZone Service Center on the second floor of the Bone Student Center.
- Important: You must present your Redbird Card to have your password reset.
A staff member will reset your password and provide you with a new one. You should then change your password to something personal and secret. A staff member will assist you in doing so before you leave that location.